Kimya PEKK-SC 3D Filament (KEPSTAN®)
The Kimya PEKK-SC 3D filament belongs to the polyaryletherketone family. Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic polymer. PEKK-SC is PEKK in semi-crystalline form, imparting it with increased heat resistance. It is therefore resistant to high temperatures, abrasion and chemical products. Manufactured from KEPSTAN® Arkema, PEKK has excellent mechanical properties. Manufacturers use it to produce components exposed to acids and hydrocarbons, such as fuel and lubricants. It is compatible with the smoke/fire standard EN 45 545 – essential in the railway sector. The Kimya PEKK-SC 3D filament has the following properties:
- Semi-crystalline structure
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Heat resistance (up to 260°C)
- Railway fire and smoke standard EN45545
- Aerospace FAR 25.853 Standard
- Flame retardant – eligible to UL94 V0
- Complies with the REACH regulation and the RoHS directive
2-year KIMYA warranty.
Store away from light, humidity and heat to maintain the properties of the product.
There are no reviews yet.